From leaks and broken pipes to mold, water-related problems can make your home unlivable, keep tenants from renting space in your building, and stop your business cold. No one ever plans for their property to be damaged by water, and when it happens you just want to get the problem resolved.
Tatley Grund has been performing work on all types of buildings for over 25 years. We specialize in working in occupied buildings and our goal is to minimize the impact to the existing occupants while getting your property back in use as soon as possible.
Typical restoration services include:
- Temporary protections to minimize further damage
- Removal and disposal of damaged interior drywall and finishes
- Subfloor repairs and structural framing repairs
- Install of new drywall and associated taping, mudding, and textures
- Tile removal and repairs/replacement
- Hardwood flooring repairs and/or replacement
- Carpet removal and reinstall
- Carpet replacement if required
Tatley Grund has the experience and skilled craftsman to rehabilitate your property and we manage the process from start to finish so you can count on one source for all your needs.