It would be great if your building could function as intended for its lifetime without routine maintenance. However with weather and time, wear and tear is inevitable. The integrity of a building’s exterior can be extended though, with proper preventative maintenance and long-term scheduled maintenance programs.
Tatley Grund has been maintaining buildings subjected to the Northwest’s wind and rain for a quarter of a century. And our expert team is qualified to perform exterior maintenance and repairs on a variety of properties, from home to Highrise.
Don’t let a small problem with your building envelope turn into a large scale repair with a tremendous price tag. We offer the following maintenance services to help identify and resolve issues with your building’s exterior:
- Leak investigation services to identify sources of water intrusion
- General building condition survey assistance
- Sealant replacement
- Deck coatings maintenance and replacement
- Above and below grade waterproofing
- Window and door replacement
- Commercial window gasket repairs and replacement
- Wet Sealing of in-place window systems (commercial and residential)
- Epoxy injection and urethane injection work
- Repainting (both commercial and residential)
- Exterior power washing and cleaning
- Planter waterproofing and membrane repairs
- Flashing and general metal repairs
- Handrail installations and retrofitting
The cost of maintaining your property can be significant, but we aim to make it less so. Our maintenance services are built to help owners, property managers, and consultants maintain the value of their buildings and deliver a great experience along the way.