There’s no shortage of buildings in the Pacific Northwest with construction defects and water intrusions. A building’s planners may have underestimated the environmental challenges of this region, or installed systems incorrectly or haphazardly.
Whatever the issues, the boom of multifamily and commercial development over the last 15 years has resulted in a significant number of buildings in need of repair. And many older buildings need maintenance and/or major repairs—to reestablish integrity with energy, structural, and life safety upgrades, as well as the replacement of its exterior systems.
Tatley Grund’s focus is on existing buildings and we specialize in building envelope repair. With any exterior building repair our goal is to get the project done right the first time. Our repair work typically includes the following:
- Stucco / EIFS / siding replacement
- Sealant/Caulking replacement
- Structural upgrades and framing repairs
- Window system and door system replacement and repairs
- Waterproofing above and below grade
- Deck coatings and traffic coatings
- Cleaning / painting / re-coating existing claddings
- Flashing repairs and replacement
- Concrete and brick repairs (injection work, spall repairs, tuck-pointing)
We’ve been a Seattle-area leader in building envelope repair work for decades, and with that comes a long list of satisfied customers. Talk to some of our past clients and you’ll understand why Tatley Grund is the best choice when it comes to repairing your building and restoring the value of your property.