Restoring an existing building’s components in lieu of replacement is both unique and challenging. Doing it right involves a unique combination of building science, innovative solutions, and quality craftsmanship. These traits describe our methodologies and quality restoration is something we’ve been doing for decades.
Typical Restoration services include the following:
- Non-destructive cleaning methods to preserve integrity of existing materials
- Repairs and/or upgrades to structurally impaired building components
- Refinishing of existing wood and metal windows and doors
- Removal, cleaning, and reuse of existing building components (stone, brick, timbers)
- Rehabilitation of architectural features (corbels, dentils, brackets, columns, steps)
- Masonry rehabilitation
- Concrete rehabilitation
- Terracotta rehabilitation and/or replacement
- Tile roof repairs
Historic restoration is usually driven by municipalities and historic societies focused on maintaining the aesthetics and original nature of the building. Tatley Grund can help you comply with these requirements and rehabilitate properties back to conditions that are both functional and aesthetically pleasing.
Our team will review, research, and use materials and techniques to maintain the architectural integrity of your property.