To better serve our clients Tatley Grund launched a small works division in 2002. This division—built to serve both large and small clients—provides services for projects in the $500-$50,000 range.
Since its launch, Tatley Grund has performed many small works projects for new clients, and strengthened existing and former client relationships. An added benefit? Our Small Works division has the support of a large repair contractor behind them, to provide skilled tradesmen, management support, and fill any role as needed.
Our small works services include:
- Leak investigation services to identify sources of water intrusion
- Leak repairs
- Sealant repairs
- Siding and cladding repairs
- Deck coatings maintenance and replacement
- Above and below grade waterproofing
- Individual window and door replacements
- Epoxy injection and urethane injection work for leaking foundation walls
- Repainting (both commercial and residential)
- Exterior power washing and cleaning
- Planter waterproofing and membrane repairs
- Flashing and general metal repairs
- Handrail installations and retrofitting
- General building condition surveys
- Interior repairs related to water intrusion damage
- Framing damage and dry-rot repairs (carpentry)
When faced with small projects owners often try the DIY method or use a handyman. Our small works division can take care of these needs. And Tatley Grund has cross-trained manpower to address repair needs of most any size. Due to code requirements some services may require an architect and/or structural engineer.