Routine maintenance is a must for condominiums, apartments, and high-rise residential properties. It extends the life of a property, helps maintain its value, and—when a skilled contractor is involved—preserves a building’s architectural style.
When it comes to keeping multi-family structures of any kind in top shape, Tatley Grund excels because we are building envelope specialists. We have a unique approach to durable restoration and maintenance and we only work on existing structures. Our goal is always to renew your asset to a level that can battle the Northwest weather for years to come.
Be it water leaks, major restoration, or maintenance, our experience and expertise have established Tatley Grund as a leader in the Pacific Northwest. We perform a wide array of repair and restoration services which include:
- General condition surveys
- Leak investigation and leak repair services
- Cladding (siding, stucco, EIFS, etc.) repairs and replacement
- Minor/major framing repairs
- Interior finishes
- Door and window repairs and replacement
- Sealant replacement
- Building cleaning and painting
- Decking repairs (wood, composite, concrete, pavers, etc.)
- Railing and fencing installations
- Waterproofing (above grade, below grade, vehicular or pedestrian)
From major restoration to routine maintenance, Tatley Grund has the experience, knowledge, and reputation to renew your investment and leave you with the peace of mind that the repairs were done right the first time. And we have decades of experience, working on over 2,500 condominium buildings making the process as painless as possible, for the owners and occupants.